Sunday, March 06, 2011

Art

I guess I'm still ten years old. Christina made a batch of play-doh this afternoon for the kids and I reluctantly participated. The next thing I knew, an hour and a half had passed and I had spent the time creating a disturbing scene of bunnies running over each other (while everyone else made, oh, frogs or pillows or Ol' Man Tucker).

In my defense, I was trying to make a bat and then Dave said it looked like a bunny and Christina said it looked like roadkill, so I took off the bat wings and added tread marks. And then things snowballed. The whole time I kept thinking, "Oh Mike [my brother] is going to think this is hilarious!"

Is this post-worthy? Not really. But seeing how I've been completely immersed in work lately, this is the closest I've been to "creative" in a long time.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

The more things change, the more they stay the same....